Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Through the Sickest Times

Starting with this, I will be posting a series of poem type wrtings I have made in the past. Some of them have already been posted on sites like myspace and the like. However, most people dont read those. Anyways, let me know what you think of any of these.

Alone again and I know why,
love gives way as it dies,and I know why
It was my love sent way,do you know why?

Through my eyes I wish you could see,
to see my world sick as it is,
feel the fears,
know my thoughts, see the twists

See things from my point of view,
see what I see when I look at you,
Though short a moment it may be,
its through my eyes I wish you could see

------
If ever Im someone you could love,
let me know,
if ever Im worth giving love,
tell me so,
if ever you need my love alone,
let me know,
------

As in my mind I wish you could be,
to know my thoughts,
watch them rot

All my skeletons in plain view,
but you would know what I know,
know what I do,
every time I think of you.

------
If ever Im someone you could love,
let me know,
if ever Im worth giving love,
tell me so,
if ever you want my love alone,
let me know,
-------

When I think of what we could be,
you would know my needs,
You would know my dreams,
know my dreams as wicked things,
broken necks,
demented scenes,
a clamour of frantic screams,

But I once had a dream and you were there,
this dream wouldnt make you scared,
We were in love,
I remember from your brown eyed stare,
Our kisses felt as the embers of the lovers fire
I was lost in your laugh,
Your eyes made the world less grey
Every kiss made me feel the weightlessness of empty space,

I had never been so scared,
but being with you made the fear go away,
and for a moment,
I found home in your face.

But as the dream went on I saw a change,
you saw what I was and pulled away

Our kisses turned to the salt of tears,
you saw past my smoke and mirrors

------
If ever Im someone you coud love,
let me know,
if ever Im worth your love,
tell me so,
if ever satisfied by requited love alone,
let me know
------

Words can be not found violent enough to describe that dream coming true,
I died in that dream when I lost you

As its come true, all but my death has made it real.

I wish you were in me,
feel my cold hands,
know my words before their spoken,
I wish you were in me,
the times I was with you,
then maybe although a minute it would still be true,
You would know what I felt every time that I held you.

As always be honest.
Just for clarification though, I would like to state that I wrote this BEFORE my girlfriend and I broke up, just incase anyone had any "conclusions" drawn as to my source of inspiration.
=]

No comments: